Business Benefits of Social Impact
Making social impact part of your core business can be a competitive differentiator and profit driver. Don’t ignore the evolving ecosystem of impact investment, social capital, startups and CSR. Prioritizing social good has real business benefits.
Get Started Now
Clearly define your social impact goals. Think about how to execute them in ways that will expand or improve your business model. Consider partnering with a relevant nonprofit and encourage employees to pursue skills-based volunteer opportunities.
Build a Support System
Any startup – regardless of industry – can make positive contributions to their communities. Many groups provide valuable support to startups committed to embedding social impact into their business models.
- Follow our Medium Blog for the latest findings and analysis
- “Starting With Purpose” from the Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- Case Smart Impact Capital– Action oriented online resources for your business
- Social Good’s Guide “Funding Your Startup Social Enterprise”
- Village Capital– a global community of entrepreneurs working to solve global problems.
- Echoing Green– Fellowships and funding for social impact businesses
Who We Follow
- @ Taproot Foundation connects volunteers with nonprofits to offer services for social impact
- @ClearlySo raises capital for high-impact business and runs impact investing networks for good
- @rossbaird is the Executive Director of @VillageCapital
- @LAUNCH– annual conference dedicated to growing startups, co-founded by angel investor and entrepreneur @jason