Attracting Impact Investing
What is Impact Investing?
Impact investments are investments made into companies, organizations, and funds with the intention to generate social and environmental impact alongside a financial return. Impact investing has the potential to be a trillion-dollar market by 2020.Impact Investing: Overview and Primers
Who is making Impact Investments?
A growing number of fund managers, venture capital firms, angel investors, corporate venture capital groups, family offices, institutional and individual investors, and foundations are investing for impact.Impact Investing: Who's Doing It?
What Attracts Impact Investment?
Different investor types have different motivations for impact investing. However, there are several common traits that investors seek.Impact Investors are looking for these 5 things in your Startup
How Do You Measure Impact?
Arguably, the most important – and difficult – part of impact investing is measurement and evaluation of social and environmental impact.Your Basic Breakdown of How Investors Measure Social Impact
- Follow our Medium Blog for the latest findings and analysis
- The Global Impact Investing Network
- The Case Foundation supports impact investing in practice and policy
- Enable Impact is a funding platform for impact investors
- Omidyar Network supports entrepreneurs committed to advancing social good
- Toniic– the global action community for impact investors
- US SIF: The Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investmenr
Who We Follow
- @franseegull is the executive directors of the U.S. Impact Investing Alliance
- @Cathyhc of @CASEatDuke, Duke University’s social enterprise and impact investing initiative
- @JeanCase is the CEO of the Case Foundation
- @SocapMarkets, the official twitter of SOCAP, a network and annual conference of global innovators, investors, and entrepreneurs